A New Webinar From Penelope Burk
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DECADE MAKES
...highlights from the 2013 Burk Donor Survey* on what causes donors to stay loyal and give more generously
Ten years ago, Penelope Burk took the fundraising industry by storm with her groundbreaking research on what donors want from the not-for-profits they support. But life never stands still. In the last decade, donors have lived through financial turmoil, transitioned to a global economy, and adapted to technological change.
So Penelope has gone back to donors once again to find out what donors mean by being “donor-centered” and what it will take today to unleash philanthropy at a whole new level.
Join author and researcher, Penelope Burk, on June 26, 2013 for a 60-minute preview of the 2013 Burk Donor Survey's most intriguing findings. Learn what 21,000 donors said about...
- The intriguing power of Thank You Letters: how fundraisers can turn a first-time donor into a loyal supporter by simply saying thank you more effectively;
- Print versus Electronic Communication: it’s a matter of debate for fundraisers…but donors know exactly what they want.
- Donor Recognition: Do donors want to see their names published in your annual report, newsletter or online…and do these listings really make a difference to your bottom line?
- Videos, celebrity endorsements, real-time reporting – Are they worth the effort?
- Recognition Events: surprising research findings that offer decisive direction for fundraisers.
- Where is fundraising headed in the next year: Who are the donors who intend to give more and how can fundraisers get their attention?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Development Directors and Managers, Stewardship and Communications staff who interact directly or indirectly with donors; writers and researchers who specialize in fundraising, Board Members and CEOs who make key decisions on Development budgets, and any fundraiser curious about how donors think and what motivates their giving decisions.
"Penelope Burk's work is helping non-profit fundraisers intimately understand donor giving trends, needs and thinking. It not only helps us on the broader scale of understanding donors but gives us the tools to deepen the relationships with our own donors."
*Burk Donor Survey, formerly known as the Cygnus Donor Survey
^ Back to top
REGISTER FOR A WEBINAR & RECIEVE A DISCOUNT ON THE PURCHASE OF THE 2013 REPORT!
"Penelope is a rock star for fundraisers. Always entertaining, always provocative, she has transformed how we see our donors and how we do our work in fundamental ways."