NEW! 2012 Cygnus Donor Survey Results
- SOLD OUT
...highlights from the 2012 Cygnus Donor Survey on where philanthropy is headed this year
A NEW WEBINAR FROM PENELOPE BURK
Just when you think you've got donors figured out, they come along and surprise you again.
"fundraisers should expect the unexpected." The good news is that 79% of donors plan to give the same or more to charitable causes this year compared with what they gave in 2011. But the challenge is that young, middle-age and older donors are growing increasingly different from each other in how they choose to give and respond to communications and appeals.
Join well-known author and researcher, Penelope Burk, on Thursday, June 21st, for a 60-minute overview of the 2012 Cygnus Donor Survey's most intriguing findings. Learn what 26,000 donors had to say about...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Donor Communication: how fundraisers can differentiate key messages to capture the imagination of young, middle-age and older donors;
- Donor Acquisition: where new donor acquisition has vibrant potential and where fundraisers shouldn't waste their precious resources;
- Not-for-Profit Websites: why the most independent donors give the most generously and how not-for-profit websites can become better at capturing their attention;
- Monthly Giving: how fundraisers can inspire more monthly donors up into major and planned gifts;
- Fundraising Events: the surprising philanthropic potential of donors who sponsor friends and family members in "thons" and other events
CEOs, Development Directors, Board members and Program Managers responsible for fundraising planning and budgeting; Monthly Giving and Fundraising Events managers; copywriters and fundraising website designers, Annual Fund managers responsible for donor acquisition, Stewardship and Communications personnel who interact directly or indirectly with donors; and any fundraiser curious about how donors think and what will motivate their giving decisions over the next twelve months.
"Many of our gifts are "test cases" to see whether charities will tell us how they have used our contributions. Those that do are going to get more generous contributions the next time; those that don't receive less or nothing in the future."
- CDS 2012 Donor Respondent
^ Back to top
REGISTER FOR A WEBINAR & RECEiVE A DISCOUNT ON THE PURCHASE OF THE 2012 REPORT!
We are sorry but this webinar is now sold out
To be added to the witing list incase there is a cancelation, please eamil Theresa:
July 19, 2012
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. E.D.T.